At Franklin we are passionate about our product. Quality is not just a word to us, but an obsession. We fabricate our own foam, stamp our own reclining mechanisms, and cut our own wooden frames. We stand behind our product and that is why we are able to offer you the best warranty in the industry.
The reclining mechanism, all other metal parts, and the wooden frame parts in the furniture are warranted to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for the lifetime of the mechanism or frame, as the case maybe. “Lifetime” means the normal, useful life as determined by the manufacturer.
Five Year Warranty
Sleeper mattresses are warranted to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of five years from the date of sale to the original purchaser.
One Year Warranty
With the exception of fabric and other covers, all the components of this furniture are warranted to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of sale to the original purchaser.
Limitations On Warranty
The warranty contained herein shall be in lieu of any other warranty, express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular use. Liability for incidental or consequential damages under the warranty is excluded. Some states do not allow limitation of incidental or consequential damages, therefore this limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state. The following additional limitations apply to all warranties contained herein:
- The warranties extend to the original purchaser only and are not transferable.
- The warranties do not apply to rental, business, commercial, institutional or other non-residential use.
- Fabric, leather and other covers are excluded from warranties.
- The warranties do not apply to any condition caused by damage, improper use, or abuse occurring after the date of sale to the original purchaser. Such damage, improper use or abuse will void all warranties.
- All warranties are subject to the availability of repair or replacement parts.