We use only the finest upholstery materials because the beauty of your recliner depends on its cover. For more information see the manufacturer’s hangtag. Do not remove cushion covers for cleaning.
Look for these labels on your product:
- WS– Water base cleaning agents and foam may be used for cleaning. This fabric may also be cleaned with mild, water-free dry cleaning solvents.
- W–Water based cleaning agents or water-based foam may be used for cleaning.
- S–Only mild, pure, water-free dry cleaning solvents may be used for cleaning this fabric.
- X– This fabric should be vacuumed or brushed lightly to remove soil. WARNING: Do not use foam or liquid cleaning agents of any type.
- V–This fabric should be washed with warm water and mild soap. WARNING: Do not use cleaners or liquid cleaning agents of any type.